Reporting on Violence as a Public Health Issue: Summit Hotel
5200 Pearl St., Rosemont, IL 60018
Meetings are located in the Alba ballroom, first floor.
Reserve your hotel room online or by phone:
- Use this link.
- Or call (847) 260-4770 and ask for the Association of Health Care Journalists room block.
The cut-off date to make reservations at the special rate of $189 per night is September 30, 2022. Our room block usually fills before that deadline, so we encourage you to make your reservation early.
Transportation and parking
- 5 minutes to and from O’Hare airport via complimentary shuttle
- Metra train station within walking distance
- CTA blue line within five minutes, driving
- Complimentary shuttle to local areas within three miles of the hotel
- Overnight parking fees, $30 per night (in and out), separate lot to the side of the hotel. Check in at the front desk, use guest room key to access parking lot.
- Daytime parking, complimentary event parking during the meeting times, park in the front of the hotel
Complimentary shuttle information- The Rose Hotel
Days & Hours Sunday-Saturday 6 AM- 11 PM
Pick up from O’Hare airport
Direction: O’Hare Bus/Shuttle Center, located on the ground level of the Main Parking Garage (Level 1 in between
Elevator Centers 3 and 4).
1. After claiming your luggage – walk to Terminal 2 where you’ll see red sign. Follow the red signs for the
Bus/Shuttle Center which take you through pedestrian tunnels under the Hilton Hotel to the Shuttle Center.
2. Please go to Door 3 for Rose Hotel shuttle.
3. Once situated at door # 3 please call 847-260-4770 (then press 0) for pick-up.
Drop off at O’Hare airport
Shuttle departs on the hour and the half hour from the hotel, every 30 minutes. Guests must reserve a spot in advance for drop-off time with the front desk staff.
The Rose Hotel also offers a complimentary shuttle to the local area within 3-mile radius, based upon availability. Advance arrangements must be made with the front desk staff.