Exhibit or Advertise
Health Journalism 2023
March 9-12, 2023
St. Louis Union Station Hotel | 1820 Market Street, St. Louis, Mo 63103
|Exhibit Size||By Jan. 18||After Jan. 18||1/8 page ad||1/4 page ad||1/2 page ad||Full page ad|
Package A: One six-foot table
Package B: 10-foot booth - two six-foot tables
Package C: Nonstaffed display space
Cannot guarantee ad space after January 18, 2023
Wi-Fi is complimentary. Hard-wired is an additional charge
AV - additional charges may incur, contact hotel AV
*If you choose to upgrade your program ad space, you will be invoiced separately.
Basic exhibit fee includes:
- Six-foot draped table and two chairs
- Admission for ONE to exhibit hall and all meals, no access to sessions
- (Additional exhibitors: $649. Click here to purchase
- Free 1/8 page ad in printed program, or discount on other ad sizes. Listing and link on conference website
Listing in conference program and Whova mobile app
Listing in AHCJ publications
- Gamification on Whova mobile app
- Exhibit Hall located in a popular session room
Exhibit hall dates & hours (approximate times)
Thursday, March 9, 1- 5 p.m.
Friday, March 10, 8:30 a.m.- 5:40 p.m.
Saturday, March 11, 8:30 a.m.- 4 p.m.
Set up: Thursday, March 9, 7:30 a.m. – noon
Tear down: Begins at 4 p.m. Saturday, March 10
Security – Doors are locked at the end of the day and during Saturday awards luncheon.
Meals provided with each registration:
- Breakfast: Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Lunch: Saturday Awards plated luncheon
- Receptions: Thursday and Saturday nights
Giveaways:According to policies determined by AHCJ’s Board of Directors in 2010, items at exhibitor tables should be valued at $5 or less.
- No UPS or FedEx office on site, bring pre-printed return labels
- No box handling fees
- Ship packages to arrive by March 6, 2023
- Hotel staff will pickup boxes at the conclusion of the event and move them to the dock for pickup
- If you need to print onsite, there is a bank of computers and printer outside the coffee shop in the lobby
- Name of person picking up the package
- Arrival date: March 9, 2023
- Name of Group: AHCJ
- St. Louis Union Station Hotel
- 1820 Market Street
- St. Louis, Mo. 63103
- Box (number) of (total number of boxes) example 1 of 5
You can make a room reservation by going to the conference website, healthjournalism.org/hj23, clicking on the “Hotel” button and going to the special web page the hotel has set up for us. If rooms in our block are still available, reservations made by Feb. 17 will receive a rate of $195 plus tax per night.
If selected as an exhibitor, you will be contacted by Susan Cunningham for additional information.
Program Ads Only
1/8 page (3.5"W x 2.75" H)
1/4 page (3.5" W x 5" H)
1/2 page (7.5" W x 5" H)
Full page (7.5" W x 10" H)
Reserve by Dec. 27, the ad must be received no later than Jan. 18.
- PDF – Resolution must be 300 dpi. All ads should be black and white. Embed all fonts. Include crop marks.
- TIF – Resolution must be 300 dpi. All ads should be black and white. Flatten all images. Include crop marks.
- If you intend to run an ad, you must reserve ad space by February 15 Your ad must be emailed no later than March 4.
Send ad to: firstname.lastname@example.org